Registered massage therapist specialising in Swedish body massage and pregnancy and postnatal massage and wellbeing. As a massage therapist, I work with the body to restore balance and maintain natural health, strength and wellbeing. I advocate massage, and other forms of therapy, as ways to prevent illness, chronic conditions and life-affecting symptoms from occurring and I prioritise the comfort and wellbeing of my clients, encouraging them to relax and let go, making the most of their treatment time and leaving the work to me.
My treatments can be tailored to a variety of needs, whether to relieve aches and pains, revitalise the body, target specific ailments or simply to relax and unwind the mind. Having built on my core practice of traditional massage, I have a special focus on supporting pregnant women and new mothers and am an advocate for positive pregnancy and birth. I am particularly passionate about supporting women’s choices throughout their pregnancy and boosting maternal health in the postpartum phase of motherhood.
Massage has a wide range of benefits, which may include:
• improved circulation, boosting organ and tissue function.
• improved lymphatic flow, which helps to remove waste products from the body.
• relaxed muscles, reducing tension and encouraging good posture.
• clearer nerve pathways, relieving compression and pain.
• helps to soothe tension, balancing and relaxing the body, reducing aches, pains and stress on joints.
• targets muscle cramps and spasms.
• helps to maintain muscle tone.
• energises the mind and body.
I have a cosy garden therapy room in Penwortham, Preston and work on a mobile basis across the local area between Preston and Chorley to keep my clients well, both physically and mentally. Please note that due to Covid-19 mobile work will be restricted until social distancing is no longer required.
LANCS LOCAL OFFER
10% off third treatment within 3 months
50% off 6th treatment
HOW TO REDEEM
Present your Lancs Local card by text, email or social media when enquiring.